- Doctoral dissertation research on the mental preparation of highly-ranked tennis players, University of Kansas.
- Masters in Psychology, University of Kansas.
- Masters in Psychology, University of Costa Rica.
Tennis and Coaching Experience:
- Assistant Coach at the University of Kansas Men's and Women's Tennis Team, 1993-1995
- Kansas State Champion in his own age category, 2000.
Served as a Sport Psychologist for:
- University of Kansas Men's and Women's Tennis Teams.
- Meghann Shaughnessy Fantasy Camp.
- International Federation of Tennis.
- Bill Wright Tennis Camp, Vail, Colorado.
- Jayhawk Tennis College Camp, Kansas.
- Arthur Ashe Tennis Academy, Mexico.
- TCU Women's Tennis Team, Forth Worth, TX.
- Orange Tennis Academy, Costa Rica.
- University of Illinois Women's Tennis Team.
- Mike Wolf Tennis Academy, Inc., Kansas.
- Steven Denton Tennis Camp, Poland.
- Austin Tennis Academy, Austin, Texas.
- UT Men's Tennis Team, Austin, Texas.
- Canyon Creack Racket Club, Dallas, Texas.
- Dreads Tennis Academy, Scottsdale, AZ.
- ITUSA Tennis Academy, Scotsdale, AZ.
- Stephan Edberg and Martina Hingis Fantasy.
- Camp, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Peter Burwash International Tennis Academy, Stone Mountains, GA
Speaker for the Following Events:
- Copper Bowl Championships, Tucson, AZ
- Tennis Seminar for Tennis Professionals, Monterrey, Mexico
- International Tennis Federation Olympic Solidarity Seminars, Honduras
- ITF Central American Seminar for Tennis Professionals, San José, Costa Rica
- National Junior Tennis Conference, Care Academy, Libertyville, IL